Discover Tides Reach - offshore & onshore
- Backyard bushwalk - in the Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park - the Elvina Trail runs directly along the back of the cottage. Take a short stroll to the South Elvina Wharf (12mins easy walk) or see Aboriginal engravings on the Elvina Track rock platform (30mins moderate walk).
- Waterview dining - cook a BBQ feast and dine alfresco on the deck or in the living room with water views
- Birdwatching - caretaker runs bird feeding from his balcony with visits by King Parrots, Kookaburras, Butcherbirds, white Cockatoos and if lucky, Owls
- Board/card games, reading, drawing or hopscotch (games box provided)
- Yoga on the deck (2 mats and blocks provided)
Catch the Church Point ferry to Scotland Island (4 stops) or the Western Foreshore which includes: Elvina Bay, Halls Wharf (access to Morning Bay), and Lovett Bay, made famous by Susan Duncan’s book Salvation Creek.
- Waterfront Cafe & Cafe Pasadena, Church Point Ferry Wharf (6 mins by boat)
- The Marina Cafe, Church Point (8 mins by boat)
- The Newport, (25mins by boat or 6mins by boat to Church Point & then 15min drive)